- The economists of the University will be regular members of LACEA and will enjoy all its benefits.
- The economists of the University will participate with no cost at the LACEA’s Annual Conference and the thematic networks meetings.
- The University can post job offers and announcements of publications, conferences and events in LACEA’s newsletter and social media networks.
- The University will have the possibility to announce academic positions and interview candidates at the LACEA’s Annual Conference.
- Two representatives of the University will have the privilege to participate in the LACEA’s Annual Conference Evaluation Committee.
To become a member, please choose the option that best suits you, complete the membership information form, and submit it to LACEA, jointly with the list of the Economists you want to register in this process (please download and fill in the required information). The payment will be processed as before, by accepting your credit card information right on the membership form.